Sauna temporarily unavailable, coming back in September in our new location.
Sauna Session Charges:
15 minutes $10
30 minutes $20
45 minutes $30
Please, for your own safety, read Contraindications and Cautions below before scheduling a sauna session.
Contraindications and Cautions : High Blood Pressure, Congestive Heart Failure, Intoxicated, Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Central Nervous System Tumor, Diabetic Neuropathy, Pregnancy, Fever, Recent wound from operation or surgery, Having a hard time sweating, Recent joint injury (48 hrs) still hot and swollen, Pacemaker or defibrillator, Taking diuretics, barbiturates, beta-blockers or antihistamines, Under 16 or over 65, Heavy menstrual periods, Surgical implants, metal pins or rods, artificial joints
Infrared Sauna InformationBenefits: Weight Loss – Detoxification – Pain Relief – Fibromyalgia – Stress Relief -Reduce Healing Time – Cardiovascular Workout – Organic Skin Care – Improve Immune System – Cancer Therapy
How It Works : Heating treatments for health benefit have been recognized throughout history. Hyperthermia is used as a healing technique. A slight fever is a potent healing tool against various illnesses. Creating a biological defense and healing action of the immune system to rid the body of destructive pathogens… in effect to burn out foreign or invading microorganisms. Treatments for infections such as acute bronchitis and pneumonia, arthritic conditions like carpal tunnel syndrome and fibromyalgia and even more severe disease such as cancer.
- Wait 1-2 hours after eating
- When you first begin sauna sessions start slowly. Start 15 min, then after you break a sweat do 30 min sessions. You may choose to work up to 45 min sessions.
- Stay Hydrated — a good rule of thumb is to divide your body weight by 2 and drink a minimum of that many ounces of water on a daily basis. (160 lbs divided by 2 = 80 ounces of water or 10 8-ounce glasses of water daily)
- Sauna Apparel- lightweight shorts and tee shirt are ok, swim suit or birthday suit is fine, have a towel available as when you exit the sauna is a coed area.
- Clean towels will be available to sit on in sauna. Please do not sit directly on the wood. we want to preserve the life of the sauna.
- Sauna temperature is set 115-135. You may enter the sauna as it warms and let your body gradually warm with the sauna, although this is not neces sary.
- If you find the Sauna is too stuffy you may open the vent at the top or just open the door for a minute or so. Your body is still receiving infrared energy while the air inside the sauna is cooling.
- Drink at least 1 to 3 pints of water before, during and after your sauna session. Water in = Water out.-Watery fat and Cellulite deposits begin to break up into smaller clusters as your core body temperature reaches approximately 100.5 degrees F. Watery fatty particles are actually purged through your skin.
- Vigorous massage of fatty tissue areas during and or after your sauna session will accelerate the breakdown of fatty deposits and enhance the weight loss and body toning process.
- By stretching during your sauna session you can increase body flexibility, range of motion and reduce chronic stiffness in problem areas.
- Massage congested and knotty muscle areas to help alleviate soreness, pain and tightness. Massage the area around old injuries to help bring more oxygen to the damaged area. This will assist in improved healing to old injuries.
- Do not use skin lotions or oils during your sauna session as this will inhibit sweating and clog pores. You are actually hydrating your skin naturally from the inside out during your sauna session.
- If you feel the beginning of cold or flu symptoms, use the sauna 2-3 times per day for 15-30 min sessions. By inducing hyperthermia , you can strengthen your immune system. This increases your white blood cell count and speeds up oxygen delivery throughout the body, which helps your body to fight viruses and bacterial infections.
- Frequent sauna sessions will lessen the effects and duration of flu bugs, colds, viral and bacterial infections.
- When you finish your sauna session it’s important to relax and cool down as your body continues to perspire.
- Take a warm shower, scrubbing vigorously with a loofah, skin brush or exfoliating wash towel to thoroughly clean and remove seat residue, old skin cells and toxins from your skin.
- Regular sauna use gives you soft supple skin over your entire body.
- Replace Electrolytes. you want to replace the calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium. If you already take supplements for these there is no need to increase your intake.
- Turn your body fluid pH slightly alkaline. Most people today have an acidic blood and saliva pH measurement, which prevents optimum body healing and proper immune function. Disease prospers in an acidic environment, but not in an alkaline environment. Creating an alkaline body pH is a major benefit in maintaining a strong immune system. pH is a scale that measures how acidic or alkaline a substance is. The scale ranges from 1-14 1 being extremely acidic, 7 neutral and 14 very alkaline.
Eyebrow Wax $12
Lip Wax $8
Lip & Chin Wax $15
Face Wax $25
Chest Wax $50
Chest & Abs $60
Ear wax $10
Nose Waxing $10
Neck Wax $20
Underarm Wax $30
Half arm Wax $25
Full arm Wax $35
Shoulder Wax $15
Back Wax $40
Half Back Wax $25
Back & Shoulders $50 Half Leg Wax /bottom half $35 Full Leg Wax $50 Hand or Toes Wax $15 Bikini Wax $35 Speedo Wax $35 Brazilian $55
Full Body Waxing *Everywhere* $225
Skincare & Treatments
Custom Facial $75
Double cleansing, exfoliation, extractions or Massage or vacuuming, masque and SPF with Moisturizer
Used to improve the appearance of pigment changes in the skin, acne scars, mild sun damage, or fine wrinkles in all skin types.